Spoiled :-)  

Posted by Bethany

My sis and her beautiful family
I can hardly believe that so much time has passed since posting here. Time has a funny way of slipping by while you turn your head away for the briefest moment!  But every day has left its mark of happy moments in my heart. God spoiled Ben and I with an incredible US holiday during Christmastime.  Some friends in California got married and asked us to shoot the wedding! Being part of it, surrounded by amazing friends and living in each fun-filled moment was just so incredible.  One of those unforgettable moments: I'm standing by a truck about to head for the wedding rehearsal, tray filled with decorations for the church,  atmosphere charged with anticipation... when Ben goes, "Oh, Danica had the baby." My big sis was soo hoping for a baby girl from this pregnancy (after two boys), so I begged Ben to tell me what she had. After a few long minutes of suspense, he casually commented, "It's a girl" and I went crazy! Our friend, and pianist for the wedding, Sean Nebblett was standing by and laughing while I danced around the truck, squealing, clapping and jumping up and down.

After the wedding, an amazing twist of circumstances took us to Lake Tahoe for two days of snow-white wonder.


Jonathon & Kelsey Sims
I have to wonder sometimes, How can I be so spoiled? and I hug myself and whisper "Thank you." It's You. You just love spoiling us, don't you, Daddy? Just like my sister and her family delight to spoil baby Hannah, You love to spoil me! You just keep taking my breath away... reminding me in so many ways, how much You love me. 

Oh Daddy, what does this year have in store for me? I just hope... that it will be a year filled with discovering You more and exploring with You... You are all I want!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 7, 2011 at Monday, February 07, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 thoughts

Post a Comment